|Day 1: 17 March 2023 (Fri)||For overseas participants only|
|Day 2: 18 March 2023 (Sat)||For both overseas and local participants|
|Participant Types||Early Bird
(Registration received on or before 28 February 2023 (Tue))
HK Dollars per person
(Registration received after 28 February 2023 (Tue))
HK Dollars per person
|Full Access to 17 & 18 March 2023 (Fri & Sat) Programme (Day 1 & Day 2)|
|Access to 18 March 2023 (Sat) Programme (Day 2)|
|Hong Kong local||120||150|
|Hong Kong NSAs/Members of specified organisations||100||120|
|Hong Kong full-time students||50||60|
* Specified organisations:
- National Sports Associations in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Coaching Committee Accredited Coaches
Hong Kong/Mainland China/Overseas Participants
Registration has ended
Points to Note:
- Conference registration is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Cancellation request will not be accepted.
- Fees are non-refundable or transferable.
- Special rate is available for NSAs, members of specified organisations and full-time students. Please submit supporting documents (e.g. student identification card, NSA card or accredited coach card, etc.) to enjoy the special rate.
- Participant will receive a confirmation email on the 6th ASIA Congress after payment acceptance. Participants MUST present the confirmation email at the conference’s registration counter on event day(s); participants who are not able to present their confirmation email may not be allowed to attend the conference.
- A reminder email will be sent to all participants on 8 March 2023 (Wed).
- Receipt for conference registration fee
- Participants who pay fee online will receive a payment confirmation e-mail. Participants are advised to keep the e-mail for record. To request an official receipt, participant may indicate the request on the Online Registration Form. An official receipt will be provided to participants at conference’s registration counter on the event day.
- Participants who pay fee by cheque will receive an official receipt at conference’s registration counter on the event day.
- Information on Registration Form is collected for registration and statistical purpose only.
- The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to make appropriate adjustment to the programme that are disrupted by inclement weather, environmental factors and unanticipated situations without prior notice. In this case, registration fee will be refunded to participants by cheque.
For Online Registration
Online Registration Process
- Once your online registration is accepted, you will be required to complete online payment by Visa, Mastercard or JCB credit card.
- Online registration without payment will not be accepted.
For Postal Registration
- Fee MUST be paid by CROSSED CHEQUE payable to “Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited” on or before 8 March 2023 (Wed). Please write down your name on the back of the cheque.
- Please post the completed Registration Form, together with the CROSSED CHEQUE to: Sports Information and External Affairs Centre, Hong Kong Sports Institute, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong
- Registration Form received without payment will not be accepted.
For National Sports Associations (NSAs)
- Each association is eligible to submit two free registrations.
- Free registrations can only be completed by postal.
- Completed Registration Form should be stamped and posted to: Sports Information and External Affairs Centre, Hong Kong Sports Institute, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong