The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy
Reporting to the Assistant Athlete Affairs Managers, the Warden will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure the resident-athletes comply with the hostel rules and regulations, maintain orderly operation of the hostel, in order to provide a professional and harmonious living environment for the athletes;
- To work closely with other internal departments to maintain the security and cleanliness of the hostel;
- To support a wide range hostel services for the resident-athletes including organizing orientation programmes and other social & welfare activities, and assist senior staff to provide a balanced lifestyle support for the athletes;
- To take care the daily needs of resident-athletes and assist in handling emergency when occurs;
- To work on shift duty; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- Applicants should have a higher diploma or Associate Degree;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience preferably in hostel operation/ youth service;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Mature with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Qualified in first aid or with basic medical knowledge; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a continuing basis until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20231103-WAR in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER