Points to note:
- The onsite-participation registration fee includes,
- For Hong Kong Local Registration: Participation in the on-site meeting, lunch and coffee breaks.
- For ASPC Member and Standard Registration: Participation in the on-site meeting, lunch and coffee breaks, Opening Reception (8 November 2022) and Closing Banquet (10 November 2022).
- Touring in Hong Kong on 11 November 2022 is optional and expense will be borne by participants. For details, please visit Visiting Tour.
- On-site payments are not accepted. All registrations must be processed and paid via the online registration form.
- Forum registration is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Cancellation and refund requests will NOT be accepted. Registration close on 21 October 2022.
- Special rates are available for Hong Kong local participants. Please upload supporting documents, such as business cards, student identification card, accredited coach card etc. to enjoy the special rates.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email to attend forum by 28 October 2022, Hong Kong Time.
- Participants MUST present the confirmation email to forum’s registration counter on event day; participants who could not present their confirmation email may not be allowed to attend the forum.
- To request an official receipt, participant may indicate the request on the Online Registration Form. An official receipt will be provided to participant at forum’s registration counter on the event day.
- The personal Information collected is for registration and statistical purposes only.
- The ASPC and HKSI will announce in August 2022 if the forum will remain as a physical one or be turned into a purely virtual or hybrid one. The virtual-participation registration fee will be announced at the same time.
- In the case the forum is delivered in a purely virtual format, participants who acquired an on-site registration will be turned into a virtual registration. Such participants will get reimbursement for the difference in registration fees.
- In the case the forum is delivered in a hybrid format, the Forum Secretariat will contact participants who acquired an on-site registration to ask they prefer to attend the forum on-site or online. If participants prefer to attend the forum online, such participants will get reimbursement for the difference in registration fees.
- The ASPC and HKSI would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. attendee's travel or accommodation costs).