Assistant Gymnastics Coach
In support of the Government’s Job Creation Scheme 3.0 under the Anti-epidemic Fund, The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) has recently created 32 time limited positions covering a wide range of job functions and levels. This is in response to the difficult labour market situation in the wake of the pandemic, with an aim of providing employment opportunities for those with different skill sets, qualifications and years of experience. Applications are invited for the following position.
Reporting to the Gymnastics Coach under the oversight of the Head Gymnastics Coach, the Assistant Gymnastics Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate and implement training programmes for elite athletes in Hong Kong;
- To utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas training and competitions; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Secondary school graduate;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by the relevant governing body;
- 1 to 2 years' coaching experience;
- Elite Athlete background will be an added advantage; and
- Awareness/knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed application form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. AEF-AC-GYM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER