Assistant Wushu Coach (Taiji)
(Annual remuneration package ranges from HK$306,095 to HK$642,800)
Reporting to the Head Wushu Coach, the Assistant Wushu Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design and implement training programmes for wushu elite athletes in Hong Kong especially Taiji Group;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To assistant with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To assist the HKSI and Hong Kong Wushu Union in implementing programmes related to talent identification, coach education and athlete promotion programmes; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in WUSHU;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues and Prevention of Bribery Ordinance in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 October 2020. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20201012-AWUSC(TAIJI) in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.