Administrative Assistant (Maintenance)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager (MAM), the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the MAM in general, to perform secretarial and administrative duties such as liaison with various internal users, external stakeholders of the HKSI and outside organizations, arrange meeting, collect data, collate report, filing, prepare record, including daily update of all logs and record system as well as accrual for year end closing table;
- To assist the MAM to support the maintenance team of around 30 technical staff, maintenance officer, supervisors and technicians for the day-to-day operation of the buildings and facilities; to accomplish the maintenance duty for the HKSI;
- To assist the Maintenance Department in handling day to day services requests, including data input for purchase request procedures and procurement system, process the payment for utilities bills for the HKSI main campus and other satellite training facilities;
- To provide administrative support to the MAM on the remaining and outstanding works of the Redevelopment Project, and to assist the redevelopment team in all general; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or (2) any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage; and
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 1 November 2020. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20201019-AAMTE in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER